RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we apologise if it is not. We would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all products purchased from us if the following conditions are met :
- All items must be in their original packaging
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- All items need to be purchased originally from our online store
If non of the above conditions are met, we regret to inform that we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund regardless that the items have been mailed back to us.
By placing an order with Christiaan & York, the customer acknowledges and agrees to all our shipping/return policies, terms and conditions.
Sales item(s) are non-exchangeable nor returnable either in our retail boutique or via our online portal.
Warranty term: Two year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter.
A full refund of your purchase will be made if replacements are not available.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc. on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the color on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- In case the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
2. VALIDITY FOR EXCHANGES & RETURNS
All exchanges and returns not covered by warranty would need to be raised within 10 days of the invoice date for Australia orders, and 20 days for overseas orders. Please contact us immediately after discovery of the damage or fault with attached photographs of the damage or fault. All requests for returns however, would need to be strictly made online by sending an email to email@example.com for both local and overseas deliveries.
3. EXCHANGES & RETURNS ONLINE
3.1 You will need to include your original invoice together with the item(s) in its original condition and packaging. Christiaan & York will not refund shipping charges when making returns or shipping/handling fees of original purchase.
3.2 Mail us your parcel via a traceable mode of postage.
3.3 Please note that all exchanges are subjected to stock availability and whilst we endeavour to ship a replacement item(s) back to you, we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value or providing online store credits or any other methods at the discretion of Christiaan & York.
3.4 Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
3.5 No refunds will be given for taxes, duties, tariffs and excise charges levied for overseas orders either for refunds or exchanged items.
4. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
4.1 All items that are returned and exchanged, can only be made once.
4.2 We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from enjoying free returns if the subsequent item(s) for return or exchange are of the same item(s) as a previous order.
4.3 Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
4.4 Christiaan & York makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.